No Guilt Brownie Bites (raw)
So, I do not have the biggest sweet tooth in the world. But, I am one of those people that crave something sweet after my meals and randomly like small bits of chocolate throughout the day (OH and sometimes I actually could eat an entire pan of brownies for no apparent reason). When I accidentally made a recipe like this a few months ago, I knew it was a keeper!
[There are certain extras/optional ingredients you can add in or take out]
- 1 1/2 cup halved walnuts
- 3 T cacao powder (I use Philosophie's Cacao Magic)
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 T water (start off with 1/2 T and then add more if needed)
- dash of sea salt
- 2 T chocolate chips (I use EnjoyLifeFoods because they are dairy free)
- Options: 2 scoops collagen, 2 T chia seeds (I used this in these pictured), 2 T flax seed (if you add any of these, you may need to use more water)
- Blend walnuts in food processor until most broken up (do not over blend them or it will become too oily)
- Add in dates and chocolate chips and blend
- Add in all other ingredients and blend until mixture is smooth and will congeal together easily (if not, you may need to add a tiny bit more water)
- Roll into balls and place separate on plate, cutting board, etc ad stick in freezer
- Optional: roll balls in more cacao, coconut, etc.