Dark Chocolate Hemp PB Cups
- 1 bag of dark chocolate chips (I used Enoy Life [dairy free])
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 T hemp seeds
- 1/2 T Kakato (Natural High Fiber Sweetner from SilverFern Brands
- Line a muffin tin with baking cups
- Heat half the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 45 seconds for about 2 minutes (depends on your microwave)
- Layer the mixture in the cups and put in freezer for about 10 minutes
- To make your PB mixture: stir together all other ingredients and layer on top of the chocolate once chocolate has set
- Heat the other half of the chocolate the same way & layer on top
- Set in freezer for a couple hours
- & ENJOY!!!
Kakato is from Silverfern Brand (same brand from the probiotics I take)
It is high in fiber, contains 0 grams of sugar, has prebiotic in it, is non-GMO and helps with digestion.... what else could you want from a sweetener?! - check it out on their website or amazon.